Description of Program Coordinator - Performance Improvement
Program Coordinator - Performance Improvement
Health Care Organization
New York NY
DESCRIPTION: The Program Coordinator will provide administrative and data analysis support to the quality program for the organization. He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of quality data and will monitor key metrics across the organizations incentive programs as well as support all quality initiatives relevant to their members.
* Will perform enrollment and manage tracking of enrolled members in incentive program
* Will manage vendor set-up of participating practices for relevant incentive programs requiring distribution of incentive dollars
* Track compliance with Membership Guidelines and Requirements as it relates to quality and regulatory requirements
* Maintain and monitor the status of members’ care compacts
* Prepare and distribute quarterly reports on incentive program performance
* Provide support and meet regularly with the Manager, Clinical Performance Improvement concerning quality and regulatory activities and the status of projects.
EXPERIENCE: * Bachelor’s degree and/or its equivalent in education and experience, Master’s Degree preferred.
* Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with exceptional knowledge in Excel. Familiarity with other analytic tools and systems a plus. 2-3 years of experience in health care. Understanding of quality metrics such as HEDIS, PQRS, and NQF measures a plus.
* Must have excellent analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
* Excellent written and communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to handle sensitive information with complete confidentiality.