Description of Talent Acquisition Manager-NYC Teaching Hospital+Medical School
|Talent Acquisition Manager-NYC Teaching Hospital+Medical School
||Metro NYC NY
We have been retained by a prominent metropolitan NYC Teaching Hospital and Medical School to locate a talented and enthusiastic Recruitment Manager who will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition. This individual will be assigned a varied group of departments and will carry out the management of marketing, search, recruitment, interview, development of talent pool, job offers and retention of candidates in the search process.
He/she will manage candidate search by utilizing recruitment techniques appropriate for each particular search and level. Working directly with the hiring manager this individual will ensure positions are filled in a timely manner using sources including outreach, social media, job boards, applicant tracking system and search firms that best meet the market place requirements for the particular search.
• Provide high quality, effective and timely management of search process
• Utilize and have working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
• Coach and collaborate with hiring managers on interviewing, compensation and candidate management
• Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally
• Create partnerships with community and professional organizations to locate talent
• Represent the organization as a premier place to work at job fairs and in the community
• Ensure that recruiting cycle is completed in a timely manner to retain candidates throughout the process
Our client offers an excellent salary and most competitive benefits package. All inquiries are held in strict confidence. If you or someone you know might be interested in further information about this position please contact:
Laura J. Schachter, President
EXPERIENCE: The successful candidate will have a proven, progressive track record in recruitment in a hospital, university or other healthcare facility. A bachelor’s degree is required; a Master’s degree is an added plus, as are any Human Resources certifications. Strong written and verbal communications using skills in emotional intelligence and coaching to influence and consult with partners and management are essential. He/she must have demonstrated knowledge of the application of social media in recruitment using Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as knowledge of up to date search processes, interviewing and selection techniques and applicant tracking systems.